Wednesday, December 29, 2021

R & R (planning style)



 After having a well rested morning, coffee and planners and list making for the long weekend.  All of Christmas must get shoved back in the shed and the boot tote has to be quelled of the worn out or unseemly footwear.  We will divvy up the rest of the candy and cookies and other goodies to each department's free table. The kitchen closet and cabinets will be an all day affair, but we will finally get all the bakeware put away.  I'm sure we will add to the list as things come up, but these are the priorities. 

I am really looking forward to the new year and leaving the past behind.  My biggest goal is to stop waiting for a special occasion.  Every day is special and it's high time I treat life that way.  Break out the fancy dishes and the fun recipes for the people I love the most...my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment